January 27, 2015

Innogie® eLite Series Unique LG 3200mAh Portable Charger ~ Review


Today came my Innogie® eLite Series Unique LG 3200mAh Portable Charger and I can't wait to get to use it. I'll be posting this together at once, but I'll be writing the post at different times as I want to get my initial reaction down first and then test it later after it's charged. I was given a chance to test this product for a discount in exchange for my honest review. In no way was I paid/sponsored for my opinions (positive or otherwise) and all thoughts reflected in this review are my own.

First off, I'm impressed with the design. It's sleek, concise and intriguing. If this is sitting out on your desk, someone's going to ask about it! Very smooth and easy to hold on to. It comes w/a USB cable for charging, which is rather small, but will do the trick. I'm lucky to have a USB extension cord on my desk or I'd have to plug it in under my desk! 

So, while it's charging, it's got 3 blue LED lights that blink. I like this feature 'cause there's no way I can mistake if it's charging or not. Once it's done charging, they stay lit, until you take the cord out. When you plug the USB end in (to charge a device), the lights light up for a little bit so you can see how much power's in there, which I think is so cool!. Better feature: they dim out as the charger's power decreases! They're also lit while charging my phone. I'm keeping this in my purse forever!

Lastly, and this may be dorky, not sure, but I want to say I like the packaging. The box is not much bigger than the charger; less waste! It's also cardboard: recyclable!


No comments:

Post a Comment