February 6, 2015

My #FrostyVoxBox from Influenster


I was lucky enough to receive the Frosty Vox Box from Influenster and I'd like to tell you about it. First of all, I LOVE getting Vox Boxes, there's always really good products inside of them. I haven't been disappointed yet. So I'm surprised I got full sized products in this one and a brush! Oh man. The makeup remover is kind of like a godsend 'cause I just got this new waterproof mascara that I swear I can not get off w/ANYTHING. This stuff works on it. I used the thyme the other day...put some chicken breast in a crock pot w/that and a couple other seasonings, and OH MAN did it come out wonderfully delicious!!

I did try the Boots No 7 serum but honestly one application of this kind of product doesn't really ...I don't really notice much of a change, you know? Need to be using it for a while for something like that to be noticeable. #GetADVANCED

The Candy Cane Lane green tea from Celestial Seasonings is SO GOOD. I've actually had this before. It really tastes just like a candy cane. :) Except it's warm and soothing. I like to have it when I'm not feeling the greatest; it really picks me up.

2 comments:

  1. I love subscription sample boxes! I had not heard of this Frosty Vox Box one! I love that nice brush! The chicken looks delish too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I loved getting this box! If u aren't a part of Influenster, you should check it out (top widget on the right side), I've gotten many boxes from them and always great stuff.

      Delete