March 20, 2015

Free Products for Reviews

So about a month or so ago I got involved in a few different Facebook groups and a few different websites that will give out products to people to test out, either for free or for a discount, in return for an honest review of the product on Amazon. I've really been having a lot of fun with this. First off, it's so much fun to get a bunch of packages in the mail, every day.

A typical mail day


It can get a little overwhelming. I've only had maybe 10 products to review at one time, but it can get much, much busier than that. It's fine if you're great with words and can elaborate over nothing sometimes. Sometimes it's a bit hard to think of what to say. I also have issues sometimes with not saying enough...seems I can get my opinions out in just a few sentences sometimes, where more explanation might be desired. I have faith that I'll get better though. :)

My favorite review item so far

If you're interested in getting started in this highly addicting past time, let me know in the comments below. I can always throw up some tips I've picked up along the way for everyone. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment