April 7, 2015

Hydracentials Stylish On The Go Lunch Tote from Hydracentials ~ Review






So I got SUPER LUCKY and got selected to try out this Hydracentials Stylish On The Go Lunch Tote from Hydracentials for free. I was chosen to test and review this by being a member of  Tomoson; I applied for this opportunity, and yay, they picked me!! I'm really, really happy and excited about this bag!!




I'm most excited about getting this because I needed a new lunch bag pretty bad. I've been using this little canvas tote that I had gotten from Target (re-usable bag), more meant for things that don't need to be kept cold. It's ugly and I don't like using it. Attempts at finding "the perfect lunch bag" failed me, mostly because they just weren't what I was looking for. I wanted something not too small, but large enough to fit several items in there if I wanted, and I wanted it to be cute. I even tried finding one on Amazon which ended up being a total bust, it was WAY too small and the containers it came with melted in my dishwasher. No fun. So I kind of feel like I hit the jackpot with this!



The bag is a stylish black and white canvas (that's easy to wipe off/clean). It's got an outside pocket (you can see it in the photo above) and a large inside; it was big enough in there to fit one of my larger food containers and I still had room to put more on top of it if I had wanted! It zips closed across the top. It's well insulated; it kept my lunch cold pretty well until I got it to work and had time to throw it in the fridge. It's also really easy to wipe out the inside to clean. It fits well in the fridge (and happened to add a little class). The handles are long which I tend to like, I feel like one would be able to wear this over the shoulder if they were so inclined. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new lunch bag, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment